Reckon accounts premier 2017

Options
Mike Thew
Mike Thew Member Posts: 9
Reckon Accounts Premier 2017. I am upgrading to a new PC and can't find a down load for the above software. Would you please advise me where I can get the download. 

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,302 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Log into the Reckon members using your customer number and PIN number and you will find it there under downloads, the link to the software and the link to installation key
  • Mike Thew
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Thanks for your reply Kris.
    I cant find Accounts Premier 2017 in the list of downloads or prior versions under any of the headings listed
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,302 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Did you go to members.reckon.com and put in your customer number and pin? Then click on Download Software
  • Mike Thew
    edited February 2020
    Options
    After logging into members.reckon.com I get YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS after confirming the details I have the menu choices at the bottom of the page BLOG PARTNERS SUPPORT TRAINING CONTACT  ABOUT US.   I am then clicking on SUPPORT which takes me to Home page for Reckon.com.   I must be getting something wrong.

• Kris_Williams
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Call me 0415940843