Reckon Accounts Premier 2019 R 1/2019/2020 ax Table update

Options
John Staley
John Staley Member Posts: 2
edited August 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have upgraded my Reckon Accounts Premier to 2019 R1  & downloaded the 2019/2020 Tax Table as per the instructions all seemed to go well however the Tax Table in Reckon is still the 2018 version 1819272. have I missed something? of course I cannot get through to Reckon to talk to someone as there is a message saying " contact centre is at capacity & cannot accept more calls" & then hangs up. what is the problem there & when will it be fixed? 

Comments

• Spilly
    Spilly Member Posts: 182 ✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Did you uninstall 2018
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Options
    When you open 2019 - if you press Ctrl+1 on the keyboard - does the first line tell you that you are running R2?  if not R2 then the tax tables have not been applied?  maybe restart the computer and try installing the Tax Table Update again?
  • John Staley
    John Staley Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Looks like I am back to square 1. Ctrl+1 tells me that the Product is Accounts Premier Edition 2018 Release R2P. so, obviously something went wrong with the upgrade I thought I had done even though it appeared OK. I will try again. Can anyone say why you can't get through to the support centre by phone & when it will be fixed? 
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2019
    Options
    So after installing and doing what you did - did you make sure you clicked on the NEW desktop item for Reckon 2019... if you click the old 2018 icon it will open 2018?  Once you click the new 2019 icon - then you will be asked to upgrade your datafile once you choose to open it?  you may have done everything right but not opened the right version?