Reckon Accounts Premier Contractor Edition 2014 - Openning Error

Liam Goody_9682182
Liam Goody_9682182 Member Posts: 2
edited June 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Each time I try to open my Reckon Accounts Premier: Contractor Edition 2014 there is an error that comes up saying "You do not have sufficient permissions to delete files in the specified folder. ETC ETC ETC" (as the photo shows).  I have checked the file properties and it is set correctly so that everyone is allowed to access it and we don't run within a server or linked system, it is just on this one computer.  This comes up for a good while each time I go to open Reckon, then after I try enough times it usually lets me in.  Can someone please tell me what it means and/or how to fix it?image

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Hi Liam,
    There's some info on the below KB article for that particular error message. Specifically around Trend Micro and multi-user environment, does this apply in your case?

Error, "You do not have sufficient permissions to delete files in the specified folder.."

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Liam Goody_9682182
    Liam Goody_9682182 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2018
    This may be the issue... I will have a look and see how I go.  Thank you for this.
  • courtney_8903955
    courtney_8903955 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2018
    Having the same issue with reckon accounts 2016 Allowed access via trend micro to no avail Any more help or info? image
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Hi Courtney,
    There is a different, older KB article which relates to this error for a network environment which might be worth taking a look (if that applies in your case) -

You do not have sufficient permissions to delete files from this folder...

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.