Reckon Accounts Premier: Contractor Edition 2016 - no data on Reports

Lynne_8946547
Lynne_8946547 Member Posts: 93 ✭✭
On Monday morning all the Reports were working fine.  I then Opened a Previous Company to do something there, but when I went back the the original Company I was working on some of my Reports were not showing any data.

EG
Reports/Customers & Receivables/Customer Balance Summary - there was no information listed for any date range - when you go into the Customer Centre the information is there but Fast Reports don't work either

Reports/Employees & Payroll/Payroll Transaction by Payee - there was no information listed for any date range - when you go into the Employee Centre the information is there but Fast Reports don't work either

Reports/Suppliers & Payables - all these Reports work fine

Can anyone help to restore my Reports?

Comments

• DebonAir
    DebonAir Member Posts: 392
    edited May 2017
    First be sure that you have actually opened the correct file. Instead of selecting it from the list when opening Reckon, go to Open Company and find the data file manually.

Then if after opening you still have the same results, the run a full verification and a rebuild of your company file.

• Lynne_8946547
    edited March 2019
    Thank you, that seems to have solved the problem.

• Lynne_8946547
    edited March 2019
    I seem to have the same problem again. I have verified and rebuilt the data which solves the problem, but if I exit the company file (or switch to multi user) and then go back in the information is gone again!!