Reckon Accounts Premier, I am getting a error code 19660 65071

Options
helen_7532641
helen_7532641 Member Posts: 12
edited June 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have tried calling the technical support but cannot get through. I cannot open my Reckon Accounts Premier, I am getting a error code 19660 65071 and the program closes down. can anyone suggest what i could do. I am running Reckon Premier and have just updated my Bitdefender security and this may have something to do with it. Thank you, Helen

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi Helen - 2 things to try - firstly - right click on the Reckon icon on your desktop and choose to Run as Administrator - does this make it open?  Secondly - if you had lots of windows open the last time it was running, perhaps there is some corruption then when it tries to open those windows again?  trying holding down the ALT key while you open the file and login, it will open without any windows running and that may get you in so you can then run the File Utilities on the file to verify and/or rebuild.
  • helen_7532641
    helen_7532641 Member Posts: 12
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Thanks for the reply Linda, I have tried both your suggestions without success and am on hold with support now.  Thank you and have a great day :)