Reckon Accounts Pro 2014 Runtime Error

Nick Galliford
Nick Galliford Member Posts: 2
edited July 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have a problem where Reckon Accounts Pro 2014 won't open, it comes up with a runtime error.

Microsoft Visual C + + Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program: ...rogram Files (x86)\Intuit\Reckon Accounts 2014\qbw.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstall Microsoft Visual C + + Runtime Library as well as uninstalling & reinstalling Reckon Accounts however the same problem persists.
Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Hi Nick,
    Have there been any changes to the directory that your program is installed in recently?

Reason I ask is that while I've found a KB article relating to this error, it relates to a very specific scenario -

Error message: 'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime Error!' when starting Reckon Accounts

Have you installed this version to a new PC? Which operating system are you running?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Nick Galliford
    Nick Galliford Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2018
    Hi Rav,
    Thanks for that, I installed to a new directory and it works perfectly.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Good stuff! Glad its working

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.