Reckon Accounts Pro 2014 - tell me I need Windows Administrator Permissions

Tarrah Connor
Tarrah Connor Member Posts: 3
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I currently have Reckon Accounts Pro 2014 version, first day of the new financial year it started telling me that it needed to abort because I needed Windows Administrator Permissions to access it. I downloaded the upgrade and everything was working fine. Yesterday it asked me to enter my License Information which I confirmed and printed out. Today when I tried to open Reckon Accounts it didn't even get me to the 'enter password' point - a box popped up saying 'this action requires Windows administrator permissions'

Please help!!!

I can't figure out why it is doing this as I always log in as administrator.

Need a fix very quickly as I have customers that need invoices and I can't access RA to create them.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2017
    Hi Tarrah,

Which operating system are you using? 
    I downloaded the upgrade and everything was working fine.
    Can you elaborate on this, are you still using 2014 OR have you now upgraded to Reckon Accounts 2017?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tarrah Connor
    edited August 2019
    I'm using windows 8 and it is still the 2014 version
  • Tarrah Connor
    edited July 2017
    Thanks, I managed to get it working. I'm not the most computer literate person and I thought I was using the admin account.