Reckon Accounts - Unrecoverable error!! - Why is this happening??

Rebecca_7035957
Rebecca_7035957 Member Posts: 3
edited February 2017 in Accounts Hosted
Trying to open bills, items, anything....and keep getting this message that Reckon Accounts has experienced an unrecoverable error and needs to close. I have logged out (correctly) several times, I have checked that there are no remote sessions logged in, I have opened Reckon Hosted via typing in the web address freshly rather than going through a bookmark, and still continue to get this error.

I am at a client's office trying to get their accounts done, and this is just wasting my time!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Sorry to hear that Rebecca, which browser are you using when you encounter this repeated issue?

Does the same occur on an alternate browser also?

Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rebecca_7035957
    edited February 2017
    Hi There Rav. We are currently using Google chrome, and have done for a long time with no issues. Now all of a sudden today we are having this issue. I have not tried in another browser as Chrome is our preferred browser and as mentioned we have not had issues previously.
  • Rebecca_7035957
    edited May 2016
    Hi there Rav, just an update on this....yes it is having the same issue in a different browser. Have tried it also in Explorer and have the same issue.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Hi Rebecca,

I've had a word with our Support team around this error and it's highly likely that there is an error with the file which is causing this.

Can you please complete a rebuild and verify and let me know if the issue persists after this?

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.