Reckon accounts will not open

David Healy
David Healy Member Posts: 4
I have uninstalled and reinstalled software, but Reckoh Accounts Personal 2018 will not launch

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Hi David,
    Are you presented with any error messages or anything else when you attempt to launch your program?

Have you recently upgraded to 2018 or have you been able to use it successfully prior to this issue?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• David Healy
    edited June 2018
    I have been able to use it successfully before
  • David Healy
    edited June 2018
    No error messages
  • David Healy
    edited June 2018
    I am using Windows 10 on Microsoft Surface Pro
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Thanks for getting back to me David,

Have there been any changes such as newly installed updates etc to your device since the last time you were able to open the program successfully?

I appreciate that you've already uninstalled to try and solve this however I'd recommend performing a 'Clean Uninstall' in order to remove ALL components of the program before reinstall.

There's info on how to do this here -
    Clean Uninstall and Reinstall of Accounts Personal

Dealing with Reckon Personal launcher has stopped working problems.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.