Reckon App for IOS

Sultan Sahin
Sultan Sahin Member Posts: 5
edited June 2020 in Reckon One
I can’t seem to find the Reckon app on my IOS device to download. Where has it gone?? I still have it and use it to create/send invoices from my iPhone but wanted to download it on my new iPad but can’t find it in Apple Store. Please help as I find this so convenient to do on the go without using the desktop version. image

Comments

• Peter_10673540
    Peter_10673540 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2020
    Some apps which are available for iPhone are not made for iPads. i think it’s the same with Reckon App
  • Sultan Sahin
    Sultan Sahin Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2020
    Thanks for your reply. It’s also not available on iPhone. Looks like it’s been removed all together. Unless it’s been replaced not sure.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2020
    Hi Sultan,
    We're reworking our mobile strategy and offerings currently so for the moment, the Reckon One app has been removed from the Play Store and App Store.
    The good news is, the first phase of our new mobile app is right around the corner and we'll have more info on this coming very soon.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.