RECKON CLOUD POS - How do I sign up?

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited November 2023 in Point of Sale

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Michael Standen_6653669
    Michael Standen_6653669 Member Posts: 30
    edited July 2018
    OK, only 47 seconds in to that video and I have hit a snag.
    I am a long term Reckon User. My customer number is 639204.
    I have three users under that account - 6392041, 6392042 & 6392043. All with different company file access and passwords etc. 
    The most restricted is 6392042, which has been used at the front desk of our scuba diving business.
    I am keen to try Cloudpos however, when I get to that portal, none of my account usernames, or their associated passwords work. Not even the username (639204) that works for the estore works for this log in. 
    I keep getting an error message "username not recognized by reckon"
    I was on the phone to reckon customer support all day yesterday trying to get this sorted to no avail.
    Help!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Michael,
    If you add a 0 in front of your user name and login with your Hosted credentials it should allow you into the Reckon Portal. Can you give that a try and let me know 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.