Reckon Customer Portal - No Subscriptions appearing

TDS
TDS Member Posts: 2
edited July 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Hello, I have logged into the Reckon Customer Portal and my Reckon Accounts Hosted Subscription is NOT there? Can anyone suggest what the issue may be?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi TDS

You don't login to the Reckon Portal to use your Accounts Hosted subscription (yet anyway, it'll be coming to Portal later this year).

You continue logging into Reckon Accounts Hosted HERE.

The Reckon Portal currently houses Reckon GovConnect STP (which you'll use to lodge your STP submissions to the ATO), Reckon One & Reckon Cloud POS.

As a Hosted user who uses payroll, you'll need to login to the Reckon Portal to access Reckon GovConnect STP and there's more info on that here - GovConnect - Single Touch Payroll

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• TDS
    TDS Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Rav.  I am on the right track now.  So I have just tried to do a lodgement and I am getting "Something went wrong" messages at the top of the screen?
    Can you help?
  • Fozzie
    Fozzie Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I am also having issues, how do i login to the Customer Portal, i am using Reckon hosted. I have tried to submit form but getting the error ABN or Company do not match. So i changed it and it all seems correct now. 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Fozzie,
    To log in to GovConnect STP, you can do so HERE

If you're receiving an error stating 'Invalid Company Information' there's info here on what you need to check and what to correct -

“Invalid Company Information error” in Govconnect STP when submitting pays from Reckon Accounts Hosted

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.