Reckon Customers support not responding to calls or emails

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
Customer support not responding to calls or emails - cannot access Reckon hosted since Tuesday. Log in and password not working
Photo of Irene

Irene

• 212 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Natalie

Natalie

• 248 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Same here. Being holding the phone for 45 mins now!
Photo of Irene

Irene

It's appalling - we pay for this support
Photo of Sal

Sal

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have also attempted and been on hold for 3 hours over the last 10 days not able to speak to anyone, would be nice if you were even told if you were progressing in the queue, cant use a product we are paying for 
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 84,270 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Irene, Natalie & Sal
I'm really sorry to hear we've kept you waiting on your calls to our support teams, they've been kept really busy at the moment and we're working hard to clear the queues as quickly & thoroughly as possible.

Are you all experiencing issues with logging in to Reckon Accounts Hosted currently? 
I've tested logging in myself and with a number of colleagues and didn't encounter any issues, there aren't any system or database issues at the moment either.

Can you confirm you are using the correct login details and ensure its being typed in rather than copied & pasted?
Photo of Irene

Irene

Yes Rav, Its pretty poor that we cannot get through on the phone and no one responds to any emails. I have used the same log in and password for a while now .. been away on LSL for 5 weeks and have come back and not accepting my log in, have tried resetting password and log in and try using the information sent via email but not even that works.  Could someone please call us at the practice?
(Edited)
Photo of Irene

Irene

RAV?
Photo of jennifer byrne

jennifer byrne

• 292 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
so many complaints with support. Poor customer service
Photo of Natalie

Natalie

• 248 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks Rav. It's all good now. Someone finally answered my phone after waiting for nearly an hour. Not happy with the wait but they did solve my problem.
Photo of Irene

Irene

Can anyone help please, I still cannot log in.

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 84,160 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Irene,
Your login credentials will not change even if there hasn't been a login for an extended period of time.
Now that you have reset your password details etc, you need to ensure you MANUALLY TYPE this in yourself and not copy & paste it from the reset email. You shouldn't have an issue regaining access provided you do this.
Photo of Irene

Irene

Rav - its not working , has locked us out. Everything has been manually typed - reset password and username this morning and still not working. Can you help please?
Photo of Robyn Kelly (Partner)

Robyn Kelly (Partner), Accredited Partner

• 4,930 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
You could always try a Reckon Accredited Partner: https://partnersearch.reckon.com/
Photo of Ken Lee

Ken Lee

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I've been trying for 3 straight days trying to get someone to respond to my email request or the phone. At one stage I waited on the phone for 1.5 hours and gave up. Last 2 days, I can't even get to wait! Voice message saying that there's no capacity to take any more calls. Still waiting....
Photo of Leanne

Leanne

• 1,146 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I am having same problem. tried calling last Wednesday and got the message call centre at capactiy. same on Thursday.  Posted my problem on community no response. Currently on hold to call centre for 1 hour 6 minutes. not impressed.