Reckon desktop unable to launch

Debra_10559164
Debra_10559164 Member Posts: 4
edited April 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have changed nothing on my computer yet today when I tried to launch Reckon it would not. Files are on my C drive. No error message, nothing. Just will not start. I rebooted a couple of times. I have been using this since I upgraded to 2019 last year, Accounts Premier Contractor edition. Any help would be appreciated. We do not have another version of this as it is on my standalone computer. I have no idea what could have gone wrong.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Hi Debra,
    If you open the Task Manager (CTRL+ALT+DEL) does it show the software as running?
    If it is, can you end the running application task then restart your PC one more time and open the software again.

Let me know if there's any change

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Debra_10559164
    edited April 2020
    Thank you for replying so quickly. No, it is not running, it never gets to that point.
  • Debra_10559164
    edited April 2020
    FIXED: I have managed to fix this by installing a  new version a few times and finally one of them worked.