Macquarie Group (MQG) ASX ticker not recognised

Options
BryanF
BryanF Member Posts: 4
Reckon does not recognise asx ticker for Macquarie group ( MQG ) in personal plus 2016 no problem with other codes anyone has a solution?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Bryan,

A colleague has just tested MQG and has been able to successfully download the share price info.

Can you confirm if your MQG security details are set as outlined below?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• BryanF
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi Rav,
    Thanks for the reply.
    My set up is exactly the same as you show
    Actually this is not new I have been on and off trying to get MQG to update for about a year.
    No problems with any of my other approx 30 ASX stock updates 

• gavin.nicholson.au
    gavin.nicholson.au Member Posts: 78
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Have a look at this thread as it has some suggestions which might help https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/telstra-share-prices-do-not-download
  • BryanF
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi Gavin thanks for your help 
     Not exactly sure which suggestion worked but I can see in the security detail view that the prices for the last view days have downloaded.  
    However the value of the holding is still not updating with the new prices.
    Will wait and hope that it sorts itself out next week.
    Regards
    Bryan

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Brian,

Also, when running One Step Update, click on Select quotes on the One Step Update Settings page and see if MQG is ticked for update.  If it is not, click in the first coloumn to tick it.  

regards,
    John
  • BryanF
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Thanks.

My unit share prices are now appearing updated in the security detail view - "Quotes" box.

However in the case of 2 of my shares MQG and BKL these unit prices are not updating in the investing portfolio view neither is the  total market value updating.

The only difference between these and my other shares is that I previously owned and sold  them but reacquired at a later date. Maybe this is confusing the update process.

Anyone with the same experience or any ideas appreciated
This discussion has been closed.