Reckon Free STP App has been updated and all previous information has disappeared

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
Reckon STP app (free version) has been updated and all previous wage information has disappeared, is there a way to retrieve it.
Photo of Andrea Muscat

Andrea Muscat

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 107,686 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Andrea,
Are you logging in with the same login credentials as when you first created your app account?

What is happening when you login? Are you being asked to register an ABN into the app again?
Photo of Andrea Muscat

Andrea Muscat

Hi Rav,

I am asking on behalf of a client and they are logging in with the same credentials and when they log in none of their initial setup information has been saved, they are being asked to register again.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Can you let me know the ABN that has been registered into the free STP app.
Photo of Andrea Muscat

Andrea Muscat

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Great thank you.
I've made a small change on my end so when you can, please ask your client to logout of the app in full and swipe it away from the running apps on their phone.
Once that is done, make sure they go into their respective app store ie. Google Play or Apple App Store and download & install the latest version of the app (v1.12.3).

Once those two things have been done, log back in and it should let them back into their usual account.

Let me know how they get on.