Reckon freezing and not working

Lisa Perri
Lisa Perri Member Posts: 2
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi. I have been having issues all afternoon with Reckon freezing and bumping me out of the system. I am not able to get in and view anything, create anything or pay anyone. Anyone else having these issues? 

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    no but my reckon one has been, cant even export a report totally frozen, logged out and in 3 times, can do everything else just not a report.
  • Bianca_7904444
    Bianca_7904444 Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2015
    Yes, we have been having these issues a lot lately.  We thought it may have been something to do with our internet connection but it seems now that it is probably a Reckon issue if others are having the same problem.  Usually we find printing remittances makes it crash. 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi everyone,

Very sorry to hear you've all been experiencing issues with your program, certainly not the experience we want for our users.

Are you all experiencing these problems on Reckon Accounts Hosted?

We do have some troubleshooting steps such as this - http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=5014 however I just wanted to also check if you've had a chat with our Technical Support team also so we can take a closer look?

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.