Reckon Gov Connect and MFA

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
I can't seem to find a [phone number for technical support for Reckon Premier Desktop. I have an urgent enquiry re. Reckon Gon Gov Connect and the MFA. Can someone please tell me how I can get help with thios as I need to lodge my STP files asap.
Photo of Rosie

Rosie

• 1,426 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of sherrie

sherrie

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
1300137657  but the call centre was full when I phoned 1/2 hour ago and now.  Sorry
Hi Rosie

Tech support are flat out and answer as soon as they possibly can.

What is your problem someone in this community might be able to help.

Further have you searched the community for your problems keywords, I could probably garantee 99.9% that there are another 1000 posts with your problem with STP or MFA
Photo of Rosie

Rosie

I have switched phones and reset my old phone to the factory default. I didn't know I had to revoke my first MFA before installing it on my new phone and now I don't have the MFA code to revoke it. I also can't find the recovery pin. I need to have this reset so I can set up the Google authenticator on my new phone and submit the STP files asap
Photo of Rosie

Rosie

I have searched and everything I have read says I need to get support to revoke the MFA for me which is fine, if I can get on to tech support to do it :(

(Edited)
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,050 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Rosie,
Send me your full name, the ABN and legal business name you've registered to STP along with the email address for your Reckon Portal account to community@reckon.com and I'll take care of this for you.

Please include the link to this Community thread in the email.
Photo of Rosie

Rosie

Thankyou so much, I will do that now