Reckon GovConnect for Payroll Premier

Len Corbett
Len Corbett Member Posts: 11
edited June 2020 in Payroll Premier
We are using Payroll Premier 2019. I loaded our first STP file through the Reckon Portal with the Reckon GovConnect. However after getting the Successful message no details are showing so I cannot see if it is submitted. It is just blank. 

Comments

• Helen Bowers
    Helen Bowers Member Posts: 97
    edited June 2020
    Len, try clicking on "ADD DATA" at the base of the Payroll Premier box in the Reckon Portal. This brings up all your payroll files.
  • Len Corbett
    edited July 2019
    Thanks but unfortunately that does nothing. I also tried calling the Reckon helpdesk, only to be on hold for 30 minutes with no end in sight. I hung up.
  • Theresa Waters
    Theresa Waters Member Posts: 29
    edited June 2020
    Hi Len. We are in the same boat and as we can not reach Reckon, just keep checking our own My Gov accounts.
    It is not appearing in the "ADD DATA" section after saying it is successful and that is our issue!
  • Theresa Waters
    Theresa Waters Member Posts: 29
    edited July 2019
    Feel your frustration. You are lucky you get to the point of being on hold. We only get the not taking any more calls message and it is ridiculous! 
  • Rebecca_7630369
    Rebecca_7630369 Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi Len, 
    I'm having the same problem too. This is our first time and hoping it may just be a glitch in the system. I would love an answer though.
    Rebecca
  • Len Corbett
    edited July 2019
    I run have never been involved with the payroll processing in this company up until STP. Not being able to talk with anyone on the helpdesk is very unusual. We operate a helpdesk for our software company. They get to talk to us directly! 
  • Helen Bowers
    Helen Bowers Member Posts: 97
    edited July 2019
    Hi Len. When you run your payroll and process it, the payroll run data appears. This is always YTD plus PAYG and Super. All you then do is click "EXPORT". Do not tick any other boxes. If this is still not working then could I suggest that you very diligently go back and check every item in the company information. Make sure it matches the ATO information. If your company does not have branches, remove the 001 from that box under file preferences. Call up your pay run again by selecting "Single Touch Payroll" from the Reports tab. Export the file again and check that it is the right file by checking the time in Explorer. Login to Reckon Gov Connect and before you do the upload, click the ADD DATA in the Payroll Premier box. Then try and upload your file again.
  • Len Corbett
    edited July 2019
    I checked and we are using Reckon Accounts Premier Edition. So when I added that product my submissions showed.