Reckon GovConnect - Reckon One

TeaganHayse
TeaganHayse Member Posts: 26 ✭✭
edited June 2019 in Reckon One
When trying to subscribe with Reckon GovConnect I get a "Unable to create subscription with Stp" No other error. I have made sure the ABN is correct, legal name is copied & pasted from ABN register and the email matches the one on the ATO contact list.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Teagan

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Teagan,
    That message means that the ABN is already registered for STP.

Are you logging in to the Reckon Portal with the same login credentials that were used initially?
    I noticed you've tagged this thread as Reckon One so just want to check, are you using the same login details as when you log into Reckon One or have you created a new account?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• TeaganHayse
    edited July 2018

Yes I have logged in both as the client & myself. The client does not use ReckonOne I do it all for them and I have not connected to GovConnect for them at all. I have been receiving this since I first started trying. As the accountant I can not see more than 1 in my ReckonOne connect therefore how will it work for clients with more than 1 ReckonOne book.

Thanks

• TeaganHayse
    edited June 2019

Rav

This is now happening for another account I have tried to activate. If they are connected shouldn't I be able to see them in my GovConnect or even in theirs?

Thanks

Teagan

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    What is the user name you are logging in with and what are the ABN's that you're trying to register?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited July 2018
    Got your info Teagan, will need to ask the STP devs to check on where the ABN's have been registered to. 

I'll come back to you on this.

• TeaganHayse
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Rav
  • Rav
    edited July 2018
    Ok, I'm back :) 

So.. both ABN's have been registered for STP services already and if you login to the respective account they were initially registered under they will appear now.

Can you please check and confirm?

• TeaganHayse
    edited July 2018
    I am going to have to contact support for 1 as there is a MFA on the system but it hasn't been set up by myself or Client