Reckon hosted has reset YTD figures on payslips in December 2018 - How do I fix

Diane Viskovich
Diane Viskovich Member Posts: 12
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Reckon hosted reset the YTD figures in December - what has caused this and how can I fix 

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    HI Diane.  So what period do you believe that the YTD figures now cover?  
    John L G
  • Diane Viskovich
    edited January 2019
    They changed on the payrun 11.12. 18 and reset to to zero

• Diane Viskovich
    edited July 2020
    So the payrun 03/12 - 09/12 
  • John Graetz
    edited January 2019
    My suggestion would be to run a ?Verify Data? to see if that fixes the problem, and, if not, then do a ?Rebuild Data? and see what that does for you.  If you go into anyone of the affected employees payroll records, are there any transactions showing prior to the date that the problem occurred?
    John L G
  • Diane Viskovich
    edited January 2019
    No ideas John 
  • Diane Viskovich
    edited January 2019
    The only one is a pay for 0.00 for one person. 

• John Graetz
    edited January 2019
    Diane.  So what you are saying is that all of your payroll transactions for the year have been deleted - is that correct?  There is another similar post today, in which a person has gone through a process of ?Utilities>Clean up Company Data.?  Have you done something like this?  On the face of it, if you have lost all of your payroll transactions prior to the specific date of 11/12/2018, you will need to go back to a backup prior to that date and restore your company data and then re-enter all transactions subsequent to that date. Have a look at that other post today for further information, in case that might help you.
    John L G
  • Diane Viskovich
    edited October 2019
    Hi John - the payroll transactions are there as the reports show the correct YTD figures. Just the payslips show only YTD figures from the last pay of 11.12.2018.

• Sasha23
    Sasha23 Member Posts: 59
    edited October 2019
    Hi Diane I hv just encountered this in my payrun this week. Did you ever fix this can you please let me know.
  • Natalie Smith
    Natalie Smith Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2020
    We have the same problem this week.  Our payslips only have this week in the YTD.  Other reports are correct.  Did anybody find a solution?