Reckon Hosted - Log in failed

Options
Neville Jounquay
Neville Jounquay Member Posts: 2
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hello, I receive the msg - The attempt to log in with the user name "Admin" failed. This user is already logged in ...... I am the only user. I followed the log off remote session instructions several times but still no luck. It's only one company file preventing log in. I can log in to other files using the same account. I have emailed tech support, no reply in over 24hrs, any help will be much appreciated.

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Options
    How long did you wait after using the Log Off Remote user function?  are you positive it is your login that was showing in the list that you selected to log off?  I believe it can take up to 20mins for the session to reset?  usually when I have this trouble - I need to make sure I log back in using the same Hosted user ID, and the same browser and then I need to use the same Reckon Username to login again...eg Admin in this case... and it should also be on the same machine...  if someone else on another computer has logged in as Admin - and not logged off properly - try on that computer to login again - then once you get in - have them log out and WAIT for the browser window to close by itself - before trying to login as Admin on another computer....
  • Neville Jounquay
    Neville Jounquay Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hi Linda, I only have the one user account and I tried logging off several times over a long period of time.  It's allowing me to log in this morning, so all good. Thanks for your reply.