Reckon Hosted not savings my Yodlee ID for Credit Card Feeds

Lucas Anstiss
Lucas Anstiss Member Posts: 28
edited January 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I am using 'BankData Imports' in Reckon Hosted for my main bank account and for 2 credit cards.
The data import for the bank account works no problem.

My problem is with the import from the credit cards - I can get it to work, but Reckon overwrites the Online Bank Details for these accounts after I do an import.

So the process goes like this....
  • When I set up the 'Online Bank Details' for these two credit card accounts I set the 'Branch Code:' to 000000 and the 'Yodlee ID' to my number eg. 12345678 - I leave the 'APCA' blank.  
  • I save it.
  • I log out and log back in and check that the details are there. They are.
  • I do an import of the transactions - it works.
  • I check the 'Online Bank Details' for the credit card and they have changed back to a 'Branch Code' of 00000000, and my Yodlee ID is 000000000
So it seems like I need to enter the Online Bank Details every time I want to do an import from my credit card although not for my bank account.

Is there an option somewhere that I haven't ticked (I can't find one...)?
Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
How do I make it remember the details forever?

Thanks,
Lucas

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Hi Lucas,

Thanks for asking the Reckon Community.

Firstly, we have a guide on configuring your Reckon Accounts Hosted for BankData at: 
    https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/setting_up_reckon_bankdata_for_accounts_business_2014

A few fields you should update on your bank account setup screen:

BSB field - enter a validly structured BSB number - 123456 is better than 000000
    In the APCA field enter the default number: 111111

These fields aren't important for Credit Card numbers, but the fields must contain valid information for the process to work properly in all aspects.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John

• Lucas Anstiss
    edited September 2016
    Thanks for your reply John.

Unfortunately this doesn't make a difference.  The BSB and Yodlee ID are still overwritten with 0's when a successful transfer is made.

Is this a known bug?  
    Does anybody have this working seamlessly?

Regards,
    Lucas
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Thanks for the update Lucas.

This is the only incident I'm hearing like this and the system is working as it should.

Please check your RAH setup according to our guide.

Then could you please send me screenshots of your setup on the Credit Card accounts in Hosted and of each screen in the download process (or send me a screen capture video) and send to community@reckon.com.au.

Hope to have you up and running soon.

regards,
    John
  • Lucas Anstiss
    edited September 2016
    Thanks John,
    Setup is correct according to the guide.
    I will have to wait until there are new transactions on the card to do a successful transfer.
    Will hopefully send through tomorrow.

Thanks
    Lucas

• Lucas Anstiss
    edited September 2016
    No transactions available today (despite me using the card yesterday a few times...).
    Will try again tomorrow.

Lucas
  • Lucas Anstiss
    edited September 2016
    Hi John,
    I have just sent the screenshots to community@reckon.com.au as you requested.

Cheers,
    Lucas

• Gaelene_8270695
    Gaelene_8270695 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2016
    Lucas, were you able to resolve this issue? We are experiencing the same frustrations.
  • Lucas Anstiss
    edited September 2016
    Gaelene, No joy I'm afraid... :(
  • Gaelene_8270695
    Gaelene_8270695 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2016
    Thanks for the quick reply Lucas. How very frustrating!!!! I take it you are still continuing to input the Yodlee number each time you do a bank download?
  • Reckon FAQs
    Reckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 357 Reckon Staff
    edited March 2017
    Hi Gaelene,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

Could you please send your details through to bankdata@reckon.com and a few screen shots before and after downloading.

Our developers have not been able to replicate this issue and we are interested in collecting more experiences of this issue.  We are aware of only a handful of these occurrences.  

regards,
    John.
  • Melinda Jane Koth
    Melinda Jane Koth Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    has this issue been resolved as it seems to have happened to my client as well
  • Melinda Jane Koth
    edited November 2016
    Bump, yes the Yodlee Id is still being brought back to Zero can someone fix this please !!

• Melinda Jane Koth
    edited March 2017
    BUMP CAN someone please please fix this. I keep putting in the Yodlee Id and and it keeps disappearing
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2017
    Hi Melinda,

A possible cause of this may be a corruption in your bank ledger account. Please try creating a new bank account and merge the old account with the newly created bank account.

Does the issue persist for you after this?

How to merge bank accounts

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jay Garland
    Jay Garland Member Posts: 130
    edited November 2017
    I've been having the same problem for the 12 months that I've been using Reckon. It doesn't happen everytime, just sometimes. I have a colleague using Reckon Hosted and she has the same problem (though also not consistently). For myself, I created a new account and merged them and this didn't resolve the issue.
This discussion has been closed.