Reckon Hosted renewal

Liz Dornbrach
Liz Dornbrach Member Posts: 10
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Reckon Hosted how do I change from renewing monthly via credit card to renewing monthly via eft.  I have gone through the control panel and manage users but cannot change the details.

Comments

• Liz Dornbrach
    edited August 2019
    I did ring but the accent was very strong and he did not explain how this would work.  The guy gave me a bsb and account number but I cannot change anything via the control panel.  Any ideas?
  • Liz Dornbrach
    edited January 2019
    Thanks Kevin.  I was unsure about the eft as the renewal page does not have this option but the consultant gave me the eft details anyway.  Will renew using the credit card option.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Hi Liz,
    Paying by EFT is an option however we'd recommend setting it up so that your payment is in well before your expiry date to ensure no interruptions in your service.
    I believe our Customer Service team will need to action the change in payment option for you on our end and I apologise if there was some confusion on that aspect on your first call.
    If you'd like to shoot your Customer ID and contact phone number to me in an email to community@reckon.com, I'll organise a call from the team for you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Liz Dornbrach
    edited January 2019
    Thanks Rav.  Will send email and hopefully should be able to set up from next month onwards.  Only raised the issue because our credit card was declined even though there were funds available.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    I don't think changing the payment method itself is available through the Control Panel as yet Kev.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Pam McLennan
    Pam McLennan Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    We have been waiting over 60 minutes two calls to renew our reckon surely there has been an easier way than waiting on the phone to pay by credit card - still waiting