Reckon Hosted - Slow!

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
I am struggling to post transactions in Reckon Hosted at the moment. Anybody experiencing a similar issue?

This has now been going for a week and I have been hoping to see an improvement but no such luck.

Trying to "Save and Close" a transaction should be instant not hanging around waiting 30 seconds for Reckon to decide it now wants to accept my request to post the transaction.
Photo of J White

J White

• 466 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • Frustrated

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 86,628 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi J,

No widespread issues reported this morning. Is it just with Hosted that you're experiencing poor performance? ie. everything ok with your internet connection?

A week is quite a while to have to go through that, might be worth giving our Hosted team a buzz so we can take a look into it with you.
Photo of Stuart Lord

Stuart Lord

• 144 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yes we have also experienced slow performance at times this week
Photo of Gerry Winter

Gerry Winter, Accredited Partner

• 2,490 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Mine has been good all week
Photo of Leonie

Leonie

• 368 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
We too having problems with slow process speed of transactions
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi guys,

An option to look at is to minimise the number of file fragments which Hosted needs to process which helps with performance. To do this, create a portable backup copy and then restore it. This will create your file with the least number of file fragments. The KB article below has detailed more detailed info on this process.

INFO - How to improve the performance of your Accounts Hosted company file
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi guys,

An option to look at is to minimise the number of file fragments which Hosted needs to process which helps with performance. To do this, create a portable backup copy and then restore it. This will create your file with the least number of file fragments. The KB article below has detailed more detailed info on this process.

INFO - How to improve the performance of your Accounts Hosted company file
Photo of Kevin Bell

Kevin Bell, Accredited Partner

• 360 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Have been on and off Hosted all week all good with speeds, even now speed is great, with no issues, I'm using Optus wireless broadband