Reckon Invoices live for Android & iOS Phones!

• Announcement
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • (Edited)
Reckon Invoices is Live!

Description

Reckon Invoices makes it easy to send professional looking invoices from your smartphone.

Use it to bill customers immediately after a job is done so you can get paid faster.

Designed for small business and freelancers, Reckon Invoices lets you:

- Send an unlimited number of invoices to clients and customers
- Save an unlimited number of products or services in your device
- Create a customer database and save an unlimited number of contacts
- Track receipts and organise paid & unpaid invoices
- Customise your invoices with your logo and define payment terms.

Other benefits:
- Access all features in Reckon Invoices for free.
- Easy, simple to use interface
- No in-app ads

Want to have the freedom to start sending invoices from anywhere? Download the Android app today >>.

Size
4.8M

Requires Android
2.3.3 and up

UPDATE:

iOS Version Live as of 11/05/2015.

iOS app for iPhone is now also available:  Download via iTunes App Store>>

Size: 5.4 MB

Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 51,678 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Any news on when we will be able to accept payments on the phone? Where are we at with discussions with the banks? Thanks Mirko
Immediate observations/queries please.   Please confirm:  Is this new Smartphone  "Invoices APP" a standalone?  Or is it linked to Reckon ONE where all the customers, items and multi-user status of invoices and A/R exists?   Unlimited:  Is that only limited by the smartphone memory, or is data held on some unlimited storage on the Cloud.   Loaded it, but can't see any settngs that take me to Reckon ONE database.   Or is that coming?   Nice fast install, and very clean lines.  Look'n'feel definitely in keeping with modern day APP technology.

Gaz
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Gents.

Reckon Invoices is a free stand alone app. It's essentially a micro business tool, or something you can use to shoot invoices off clients on the fly - great for those still on desktop version...

At this point in time there is no integration with the other products - but I can see the benefits of said set up - I've passed this suggestion onto our Developers to consider - if it is not already in there thoughts. Unlimited wording relates to number of transaction that can be processed under the Free pricing - as you know some apps/products are free to a certain extend, Reckon Invoice is not a Freemium product, but an outright free app.

Gaz - Not to sure on the storage set up, I know you can use the app without an internet connection - which implies to me that the data is stored on the device. I will confirm this for the Community though.

Kev - at this point in time I don't have any further information for Reckon Pay, as soon as I know something I'll share it with the Community. I'm just as a excited as you with the tool, there's a whole raft of Tradies and mobile business who require something like this. You can sign up on the Reckon Pay website for email updates >>
(Edited)
Spot on - well answered.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Ps. There will be a blog going out shortly with more info - I'll replicate it in the Community. :)
Photo of Inigo

Inigo

• 6,320 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Mirko,

So this Reckon Invoices app does not have any way to either import things like a list of customers, list of items/services, all would need to be manually keyed in?

Also doesn't have a way to export the invoices created in the app or integrate with Reckon One, Reckon Accounts desktop/hosted,etc

What would make Reckon Invoices a preferred app compared to other free mobile/online invoicing tools with more robust functionality?

Will there be an iPhone version of Reckon Invoices that is as functional as Wave Invoice which is also free?

-IM
Yes, Mirko at the show we didnt get time to ask what Inigo is asking ?
regarding this Invoice app. it was showed quickly, i was bit puzzled.
Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 51,678 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Well it is what it is. No one is forcing you to use the thing. It's an option. I don't really worry about eye phones. I think they are bit old fashioned. That company has been going down hill ever since Steve Jobs passed.
Photo of Inigo

Inigo

• 6,320 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
With the release of a "Reckon One" and/or "Reckon Accounts Hosted" API, maybe an invoice app that integrates with them could be quickly developed by experienced developers such as Chandra :)

-IM
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Gents, the iOS version is due shortly. At this point Inigo, Reckon Invoice is a stand alone Free app. Stay tuned as apps & products develop over time.
Sorry, but I am now confused, I just recommended Reckon One for the first time, my head is still reeling that there is no way to customise the inv template and add a bank account, and the logo import is as good as useless, I tiny speck in the corner.

I told the client to down load the app to access reckon one, and now it doesn't even link to the real Reckon one program on the cloud, this explains why he said he is having trouble working it.  I suggested Reckon one over his inv2go he was using as it doesn't do expenses.

He wanted to do invoices from the job site, is there an app or a  link that takes him to the Reckon one on the cloud so he can do invoices live from his file?
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Kim, the app you're looking for is the Reckon App. This apps links to Reckon One. Below are the links to the downloads and descriptions of the apps.

Android App:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...

iOS App:
https://appsto.re/au/F8tZT.i
Photo of ARC BookKeeping

ARC BookKeeping, Accredited Partner

• 6,344 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Mirko,

I am confused.. why has time, money and energy been spent creating yet another program/app, when Reckon One is not up to great standards yet? not to mention several areas of Reckon Accounts we have all been waiting to see attended to.

Reckon One has such great potential and I had it in mind for a few clients. Only to go to use it and find so much 'wrong'/not user friendly/not flexible enough etc, when we were promised that it would be, as it was written from scratch.

eg, yes it has jobs/projects but these are not shown on invoice. unable to change invoice numbers to match existing invoices manually written. as Kim says above we cannot even add bank account numbers (unless we create an item with the details and then by some mircle remember to use that item every invoice) I could go on..............
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Angie, thanks for you feedback. The Invoicing app is a standalone product which does not impact the resourcing available for Reckon One. There is the new version of Reckon One due shortly which is simplified and offers added simplicity with the look, feel and work flow. In saying all this, I will pass on your feedback to our Reckon One Development and Product Management team. ^Mirko
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

iOS app for iPhone is now also available:  Download via iTunes App Store>>
Is the changes to Reckon one in trial yet, can i get my hands on the trial, I am about to lose this client because ...."inferior invoicing options".... according to client and I think over 12mths is long enough to make the necessary changes to one invoice module at least - to be competitive with cheaper invoice on the go systems it needs to:-

1. Be able to free hand a description without adding 0.00 to the line
  2. Be able to add a txt box at least for the bank account details
  3. Be able to space down lines without typing on them (as it is now everything is bunched up with no line spaces in between.
  4. Be able to customise the heading and logo.
  5. Maybe even some template choices for the novices using the program.
As previously said, you have had time to develop an stand alone app which doesn't intergrate with Reckon One when this time could be spent fixing the invoice module in Reckon one which is accessible already via an app.

The first and most basic thing a business needs to survive is being professional, and advertising, and if you can't even produce a professional looking invoice then why bother, especially since the market is flooded with cheap invoicing apps already like 'inv2go" which I have shown in a previous post, has really professional looking invoices that you can even change the stationary on.