RECKON IS CRASHING ALL THE TIME !

Jonathan Bonilla
Jonathan Bonilla Member Posts: 17
Reckon is not stable and crashes constantly. showing the error CODE 2001422513,

Please help!

I have Reckon Accounts premier: Manufacturing and wholesale edition 2015.

working with Windows 7 64 bit.

Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi there Jonathan
    Sorry to hear you're having some issues there!

The first thing I would recommend is to verify and rebuild your data file and confirm if this clears out the error for you.

There's info on how to do this here - http://kb.reckon.com.au//issue_view.asp?ID=336

Let me know how you get on,

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jonathan Bonilla
    edited February 2017
    Hello Rav, 
    Thank you for the reply.

I am having also an error with CODE 1416310891,

Do you know if by rebuilding the data will fix this? or are there any other solutions? 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Hi Jonathan,

Can you let me know which action you're performing or what function you're accessing when these errors appear?

How did you go with the verify and rebuild?

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jonathan Bonilla
    edited November 2015
    mostly when im trying to save an invoice or a sales order or sending via email an invoice.
  • Reckon FAQs
    Reckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 357 Reckon Staff
    edited March 2017
    Hi Jonathan,

It sounds like an element on your invoice is corrupt - it could be an item you are using, a related Chart of Account, the customer record or the template itself.  

Yes, please rebuild your file and then Verify it.  Does verify end with the message no errors found?
    If the problem persists, then please follow the more detailed steps in the earlier link http://kb.reckon.com.au//issue_view.asp?ID=336 .  

regards,
    John
  • Datarec_ReckonLtd
    Datarec_ReckonLtd Reckon Staff Posts: 1,039 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2019
    Hi Jonathan,

Based on the problem you have described, we recommend that you send one of our technicians a copy of the error log called "QBWIN.LOG".

Follow the steps in the community article below, contact our Technical Support Team and provide them with that error log file.
    How to Verify Data and Rebuild Data for a company data file in Accounts Business (Desktop)

Alternatively, you can request a data service and send us a copy of your company data file (QBW) and we'll perform the analysis (at no cost) and  provide you with some recommendations on how to resolve the issue or provide you with a quote to repair the file.

How to request a data file repair service for a Reckon Accounts (Desktop / Hosted) company data file

Where available, we recommend that you locate a backup of the company file that you may have created as part of your usual backup procedures. A backup from a time when the problem was not yet occuring would be very useful as an aid to the repair process or as an alternative file that you can continue to use if the current file is too damaged and cannot be repaired (or the cost of repair is prohibitive).

How to restore a backup file (QBB) in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
    Regards,    - Data Recovery Team -