Reckon mailing monthly tax invoices

Greg Geltch_7066709
Greg Geltch_7066709 Member Posts: 6
I currently receive my monthly tax invoices for Accounts Hosted from Reckon by snail mail. When I enquired about them emailing me monthly through customer service, this is the reply.
Hi Greg,
 Thank you for contacting Reckon Customer Service.
Please be advised that the current way of sending the tax invoices to the customers is by mail. However, we will let our concerned team know about it and hopefully this can be achieved in the future.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
For Technical Support inquiries, please visit http://www.reckon.com.au/support/default.aspx where most questions can be answered.
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Why not ask the community! Please visit https://community.reckon.com.au/reckon 
Kind regards,
xxxxx xxxxxxxx
Customer Service Representative

Seriously Reckon?
The program you sell me has the facility to email my tax invoices directly to my customers, which I do. You're telling me that its better or cheaper to mail them, with associated costs i.e envelope, stamp, paper, ink etc. every month? I am going paperless, so have to scan them in every month, then throw away the paper. Surely you can do better than this. Maybe if you emailed me my tax invoices, I could get a dollar or so off my monthly bill.

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Greg, thank you for taking the time out to provide your great feedback. I will pass this onto our Accounts department. ^Mirko
  • Greg Geltch_7066709
    Greg Geltch_7066709 Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2016
    G'day Mirko
    Doesn't seem as though my great feedback has made it through to the Powers That Be.
    Received an email off Reckon today announcing assorted webinars etc. Was very interested to read about the webinar collaboration with BillX.

"Reckon Accounts and BillX
    Join Grant Augustin and Astrea Fowler from Billx in his webinar collaboration series with Reckon.
    Send customer invoices from Reckon Accounts directly to your customers accounting package, and receive invoices from your supplier directly into Reckon Accounts.
    Billx is an automated invoice solution that eliminates the need for invoice to be scanned, manually entered, faxed or emailed, it is all automated."

As Reckon still snail mail my paper copy of their tax invoice every month, maybe they should attend this webinar and use BillX software?
    Regards
    Greg

• paul gray_7768185
    paul gray_7768185 Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2015
    I have signed up to Reckon One however I stll havent rechecked my tax invoice although I have had an email to say that it would be emailed shortly. Perhaps it will be posted judging by other comments?