Reckon One chart of accounts problem

Danielle Teague
Danielle Teague Member Posts: 2
edited July 2019 in Reckon One
I added a new Expense and Liability account to the chart of accounts. There are now no Expense or Liability accounts shown in the chart of accounts nor in All accounts. There are no accounts listed to choose from when, for example, making a payment or journal. I am unable to use the program because of this issue.

Comments

• Sally Ransley
    Sally Ransley Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2019
    I am having the same issue!  Would like an answer and a solution from Reckon 1 asap as the program is useless.

• Ted_5835084
    Ted_5835084 Member Posts: 46
    edited July 2019
    That's odd it is working for me. Added two accounts and they show up in the account list and also in transactions when I make a payment.
  • Robyn_10040267
    Robyn_10040267 Member Posts: 44
    edited May 2019
    I am also having the same issue.  Please help!!
  • Robyn_10040267
    edited May 2019
    Actually, I have just solved the problem by adding in a new expense account, and now the whole chart of accounts has reappeared again.  Perhaps Sally and Danielle could give this a try as well.
  • Peter O'Driscoll
    Peter O'Driscoll Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2019
    I was having the same problem for the past two days. I followed Robyn's suggestion and it works.
  • Robyn_10040267
    edited May 2019
    That is good news Peter!
  • Sally Ransley
    Sally Ransley Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2019
    I have created an account and its fixed  Thanks everyone....hopefully its just a one off issue and it doesn't occur again or is part of a larger bug!
  • Danielle Teague
    Danielle Teague Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2019
    Thanks Robyn. I added another account and everything seems to be working again. It's certainly a bug in the program.