RECKON ONE - COMPANY & ADVISOR INFORMATION

Albert Choy
Albert Choy Member Posts: 19
edited June 2019 in Reckon One
I am new to Reckon One.  In ReckonGovConnect under Company & Advisor Information I cannot see the contact name and address of my company.  But I can see those information in my Profile and in Settings and General Settings.  Can anyone tell me where I can update those information so that the Company & Advisor information can reflect this?

Albert

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2018
    Welcome to the Reckon Community Albert,

The Company name in Company & Advisor Information is populated from the ABN Lookup website.  the other information is derived from the Legal Name and Address fields inside your programme.  In Reckon One go to Settings > General Book Settings, and ensure your correct details are added in the Legal name and address fields and tabs.

regards,
    John.
  • Albert Choy
    edited July 2018

Thanks John.  I checked up my ABN lookup and the address is there.  Under the General Book Settings I also have the correct Legal name and address.  Just wonder why "Company & Advisor Info" has no address and only part of my contact name?

Kind Regards

Albert

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Albert,

the Name and address details should update when you do the next STP upload from Reckon One.  If it does not press F5 to refresh the screen to show the latest available information.

regards,
    John.
  • Albert Choy
    edited July 2018

Hi John

I just rechecked my legal address & physical address in Book Settings and the contact name in Reckon One as all correct.  On relaunching STP the "Company & Advisor Info" still has no address and only part of my name!

Kind Regards

Albert
  • Simon Hutchinson_8164484
    Simon Hutchinson_8164484 Alumni Posts: 135
    edited July 2018
    Hi Albert

Please do a hard refresh of your browser with Shift + F5 on the company and adviser info screen, it should then appear

Thanks
    Simon

• Albert Choy
    edited July 2018

Hi Simon

I just refreshed my browser and did a Shift F5 the company and advisor info did not change-no address and only part of the name.

Kind Regards

Albert
  • Vanessa_10085275
    Vanessa_10085275 Member Posts: 32
    edited June 2019
    I'm using Reckon Hosted and am having the exact same problem. All fields are updated accordingly however company & advisor info is only part completed with incorrect details!
    I have no idea how to fix this