**RESOLVED** Reckon One - Contact creation issue (6 April 2020)

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
Hi everyone,
We're aware of an issue affecting Reckon One at the moment, specifically where you may encounter an error when creating a contact.

Reports so far have shown an error message appearing when attempting to do so (see screenshot below).

We've got our Reckon One team investigating this at the highest priority right now and apologise for the inconvenience caused.

More information to follow.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Hi everyone,
    Investigations are continuing at this point to determine the cause of this issue. 

You may also encounter the same or similar error when accessing existing employee/contact information along with when creating a new contact.

We've got all hands on deck looking at this and hope to have more information on the cause very soon.

More information to follow here.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Thanida
    Thanida Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled An error occurred while processing your request or the page you last visited does.... Hi, When i click on any employee, I can the message "An error occurred while processing your request or the page you last visited does not exist any more. Please return to the dashboard." Can you please assist. thanks you
  • Rav
    edited April 2020
    Hi Thanida,
    I've moved your post over to this one. Unfortunately, this is a known issue at the moment and we're working on putting it right at the moment. See the info above and I'll further updates here soon.

• Rav
    edited April 2020
    Hi everyone,
    Our Reckon One team have just confirmed that this issue has been resolved and all areas of Reckon One should be back to normal functionality. 

Apologies for the hassle caused today and thank you all for your patience.