Reckon One dashboard is empty with no widgets

Options
Ben Loke
Ben Loke Member Posts: 15
edited June 2019 in Reckon One

3 nights ago I signed up for Reckon One and keep getting an error when I tried to process the payment using multiple credit cards (see screenshot)

When I launch my BOOK my dashboard is empty no widgets or options are shown on the side menu either like in the demo book. 

Tried to deactivate the subscription and that doesn't seem to work either

I’ve raised an email to support (no response), tried calling support (30 mins no answer) emailed the local consultant in Australia and he said he would escalate but said support are swamped "due to the STP release" and I still have not heard anything for 3 days now. Such a poor first time experience. 

Only other option is trying to setup a new account using an alternative email.

Can anyone provide any assistance or help?

thanks,
Ben

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,384 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Ben,
    Thanks for raising this and you're right, its certainly not the best start to your Reckon One experience and we can definitely get this sorted.

I've had a word with our Reckon One team and yes unfortunately its something our devs will need to cast their eyes on but I'll have a word with them to get on to it ASAP.

Just to confirm/clarify, would you like me to organise for the deactivation requests to be cancelled while we get this sorted? Deactivations are handled separately and will cancel the free trial & book and there is only one free trial per account.

Let me know the above and I'll go have a chat with the devs. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ben Loke
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav,

Thanks for getting back to me. I would like to keep the free trial obviously but its a bit useless when I can't actually use the product so thought maybe deactivating the book and adding a new one may work as it's corrupt some how?

Just looking for the fastest way to get Reckon One up and running as I've decided to use Reckon One for my business. 

thanks,
    Ben

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,384 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Fair call Ben.
    I'll get the deactivation request cancelled and see if I can get the devs to work some magic on the problem in the book itself.

Will come back to you shortly.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Ben,
    I've just received word this book problem has been sorted out by our devs.
    When you've got a moment, can you give it a try and let me know if its working correctly for you now?

Cheers

• Ben Loke
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav, I can see all the widgets now. Thank you.

Cheers,
    Ben