Reckon One Error with Manual Bank Data Upload

Kate_9381520
Kate_9381520 Member Posts: 15
edited February 2019 in Reckon One
I'm trying to upload a QIF file for our clients bank data in Reckon One, but it is coming up with the following error.
  • Unable to get manual import EFT details
I tried uploading the exact same QIF file I successfully uploaded on the 04/09/2018 and it came up with the exact same error message today. So I know it's not an error with my data file.

Could there be an error Reckon One's upload function after the new Quick Coding (Beta) update this week?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Hi Kate,
    Thanks for raising this, we've had a look at this on our end and we can replicate the same error you're receiving as well. 

We've escalated this internally and are investigating. 

Really sorry for the hassle, I'll keep you posted with more info on progress.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Hi Kate,
    The team have been working on this and have made some progress. 

Can you please give it a go now and let me know if there is any change for you?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kate_9381520
    Kate_9381520 Member Posts: 15
    edited February 2019
    Hi Rav,

Yes, it's working now, the data has uploaded.

Thank you for your quick response.