Reckon One - Invoice logos

Options
Qwerty
Qwerty Member Posts: 261
edited March 2017 in Reckon One
The purpose of this post is to share some information regarding what happens when adding a logo to an invoice in Reckon One.

The 19/10/15 update for Reckon One included some invoice template changes. One of the changes was increasing the allocated area for logos on the invoice templates.

Note: The information below relates to the 19/10/15 update however it may change with future updates to Reckon One.

Previously the allocated area/dimensions for a logo on the invoice template was 118 by 99 pixels. This has increased to 470 by 125 pixels.

The Professional template displays the logo on the left side of
the invoice header.
The Standard template displays the logo on the right side of the invoice header.

When using an image which is smaller than the default dimensions (470 by 125 pixels), Reckon One will retain the image dimensions.

When using an image which is larger than the default dimensions (470 by 125 pixels), Reckon One will resize the image proportionally (retaining the aspect ratio) so that the image will fit the allocated logo area of the invoice template. 

When using a square image where the height is taller than 125 pixels, Reckon One will resize the image to 125 by 125 pixels.

Reckon One allows for a single image file (*.bmp, *.png, *.jpg, *.gif) with a size of 2MB or less to be attached to an invoice template.

I've seen some community posts regarding wanting to show multiple logos on an invoice. This can be done using an image editor to combine & save your required logos into a single image file.

Comments

• Mija
    Mija Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2017
    Options

Here is a curly one for you: I currently use Reckon Accounts Plus and use several different invoices - each one has a different logo. Is there any way in Reckon One that I am currently trialing to have different invoices - each with a different logo?

Cheers.

• Mija
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Never tried a but shell - I prefer nut shells myself :-)
  • Qwerty
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi Mija,

Reckon One has two invoice templates available, Standard & Professional. You can set a different logo for each template. When creating an invoice you can choose which template relates to the invoice.
  • Qwerty
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Valid point Andrew. If more than two then you are correct.
  • Mija
    edited October 2015
    Options
    SAD face....that's why I have added this in the ideas section so hopefully it can be added - Really it would be easy to allow you to add extra templates and rename them. Thanks for your input guys!