Reckon One - *Payroll STP HELP* 2 employees wage information missing after submitting STP. How do I

Shane Saad
Shane Saad Member Posts: 7
edited July 2019 in Reckon One
I've created my 1st payroll run yesterday and entered all 11 employees information and wages etc. I submitted it yesterday and launched the GovConnect STP link today to check it as it was showing as "pending" however after clicking on "Detail" it changed to "Success".

I thought it was all good until I realized that 2 employees wage info are missing. I added them yesterday in the pay run and double checked them against my old system.

When I check the Pay run, those 2 employees Do have the wage info entered from yesterday. However, they are Not showing in the "Single Touch Payroll" or Govconnect STP Detail pages. They are zero for only the same 2 employees.

Why did those 2 employee info not go through but are available in the "Pay run" section?
What do I do now? 

I appreciate your help.

Comments

• Shane Saad
    edited July 2019
    I've tried calling Reckon Tech Support and got a recorded message saying they're at full capacity and to use this community group instead. Then they ended the call. I'm not impressed with the software or the support so far! 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Shane,
    Check if these two employees have 'Exempt from Payment Summaries' in the tax tab. If they do, untick this option.

Tad confusing with the current text I know, we'll be updating that very soon to reference Single Touch Payroll.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Shane Saad
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav,
    Thank you for your reply. I've checked this option and it's not ticked.
    Any other suggestions?
  • Shane Saad
    edited July 2019
    After finally getting through to tech support, even they were stumped. After consulting with his colleagues and refreshing the page, deleting the pay, setting the pay run back to draft then back to finish, it then worked. Seems to be a bug