Reckon One: Sent pay run details not appearing in GovConnect

Options
E H Lee & Co Pty Ltd
E H Lee & Co Pty Ltd Member Posts: 20
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem with STP on Reckon One.  Unfortunately, it seems like their call centre has been at full capacity for days and so I haven't been able to get assistance from their support team.

We're a tax agent and we have been engaged by multiple clients to lodge their STP.  We've managed to successfully complete their pay runs and send their information to GovConnect.  However, when I log into GovConnect, it says 'No Data Received'.  Can anyone please help?  Understandably, this is resulting in some stressed, confused, and frustrated clients!

I'm not sure if these screenshots would help at all:
What I see when I select Reckon One on the menu on the left:

What I see when I select GovConnect on the menu on the left:

What I see when I open our company's book on GovConnect:

The company and advisor info has been saved:

?Regards,
Jonathan.

Comments

• Kylie_10112983
    Kylie_10112983 Member Posts: 14
    edited April 2020
    Options
    If it helps, I got through to the call centre on Sunday.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Jonathan,
    Can you please ensure that each Reckon One book has valid and relevant data in each of the tabs below and that the info listed in here corresponds with the data in the STP entity.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Geoff B
    Geoff B Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I am having the same problem as Jonathan.   Can you assist as I've tried all all yesterday and this morning and cannot get through to the RECKON call centre for technical support.  I have set up the Reckon One hosted application and have the payroll component working ok but the system will not send my first pay run to the STP portal to allow for upload.  Have already set up the the GovConnect details and registered the software ID with the ATO but cannot get the pay run file to load to the GovConnect STP .   

Here is a summary of what's happening:
    • Have run the first payrun ok and it has a status of "posted" in the Pay runs Tab and has created a Journal Entry.
    • When I click on Single Touch Payroll tab the pay run is listed coloured light blue and with a status of "draft"
    • When I click on the pay run file the Green Button saying "Send to GovConnect STP" appears in top right corner of the page
    • When I click on this green button the following error message appears at the top of the page in red saying:
      • "An error occurred submitting single touch payroll details to the API".
    • There is no description of what is wrong with the file or application setup????
    • If I go back to the Portal and click on the Reckon GovConnect tab and launch the Single Touch Payroll link it takes me to the Reckon STP page with all my business details and the Reckon One application noted on the page but there is no file and just a message that says: NO DATA RECEIVED:

Please login to Reckon One and send your payroll information to Reckon GovConnect STP. Once the data has been sent, it will be available here.

Have checked the Book Tabs that Rav suggested in an earlier reply but can see nothing wrong.

Can anyone help?  It's quite had to find and fix a problem in the application setup when the error message gives no clue to what is wrong.

Cheers Geoff.
  • E H Lee & Co Pty Ltd
    E H Lee & Co Pty Ltd Member Posts: 20
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav,

Thank you for the response.

Some questions:
    • Do all fields need to be filled in in the above?  Eg: with some of my clients there is no company name, fax, or website. 
    • Does each entity need to have its own GovConnect?
    Kind regards,
    Jonathan.