Reckon one slow to respond

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
Hi All,
Has anyone else noticed that Reckon One has been incredibly slow the last few weeks? When creating invoices and entering bills it is slow to pick up text, slow to open, slow to auto fill. It is incredibly frustrating and in some cases wont respond and we have to lose our invoice and start again.
Photo of Gabrielle

Gabrielle

• 282 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • Frustrated

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Dave

Dave

• 210 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Gabee, I've noticed a similar thing but I put it down to Good ol' NBN and sending/receiving to a remote server.  
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 61,122 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi guys,
Is this an ongoing issue for you or does it come and go? Is it still happening today?

Which browser are you using with Reckon One when you notice this problem?
Photo of Gabrielle

Gabrielle

• 282 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
We are using Mozzilla Firefox with Reckon One
Photo of Dave

Dave

• 210 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I'm using Firefox as well.  I noticed it while reconciling the other day however, Reckon had been open for quite some time and once I closed it and restarted it seemed to move along a bit better.
Photo of Sally Carpenter

Sally Carpenter

• 164 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This is happening to us all the time as well - the same issues as you Gabrielle. It's very frustrating trying to enter multiple invoices and bills with a long wait in between each one while it takes ages to save.
We find that sometimes it's ok for a couple of days, then goes back to slow and unresponsive again - but most days we have issues.
I'm using Google Chrome and it's not the NBN (I've given up trying to work from the office some days and have worked from home where we don't have NBN - same issues). This makes me think it's an issue with the program, not internet issues, as all other online work/browsing is fine.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 60,326 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Sally, are you experiencing this issue now ie. today?
Photo of Sally Carpenter

Sally Carpenter

Yes, I was experiencing the issues on Wednesday when you posted that question, and today it's the same thing - very sluggish.
Photo of Sally Carpenter

Sally Carpenter

Still having this issue - it's impossible to get work done while it's like this. Just about ready to sign up to a new accounting program, I love Reckon One when it's working properly, but these days it rarely is. Very, very frustrating that my work is taking hours longer than it should - programs like this are supposed to help not hinder!!
Photo of Mary Anne lapira

Mary Anne lapira

• 62 Points
I'm still having issues. :(