Reckon One Super payment

Magdy
Magdy Member Posts: 5
edited May 2020 in Reckon One
I am new to Reckon one and I got the product Reckon one payroll. When I paid my employees, I got a message that "Superannuation will not process or appear in the payslip untill the employee reaches threshold $450 a month, however I pay my employees over $1000 fortnightly. I want the super amount appear in the payslip and in the STP as well to report it. Note: I already added Super funds and assigned to each employee his/her corresponding super fund. Please assist on that.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    That’s a generic message just to remind you that super is only eligible over $450.
  • Magdy
    edited July 2019
    But why it does not appear in payslip like the tax which is calculated automatically? How can I make it appear in the payslip?
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Can’t answer that at the moment, mine do appear but I can’t find anywhere that I had to tick. In the super funds list I have the name entered in 2 boxes, business name and display name underneath, start by checking that perhaps
  • Melissa Bridgens
    Melissa Bridgens Member Posts: 10
    edited October 2019
    Go into Employee info, and change the super payment tab. 

• Melissa Bridgens
    edited May 2020
    instead of ticking the 'monthly tab' tick the other one and it will appear on every payslip on a weekly basis.  hope this helps

• Magdy
    edited July 2019
    Where can I find this monthly tab tick?
  • Magdy
    edited July 2019
    What exactly shall I change in the super payment ? I already added the super fund name and the account number for each employee
  • Melissa Bridgens
    edited July 2019
    Go into employees and into super details and. Under the rate of 9.5 % there is two boxes you can tick, UNTICK both of them. Let me know if it works x
  • Magdy
    edited July 2019
    both of them already Unticked , but still when I do the pay run the super amount is zero for the employee. it shows 9.5% but zero dollars , so it doesn't appear at all in the payslip
  • Karleen Luximon
    Karleen Luximon Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2019
    I have the same issue. Has anyone figured it out?
  • Diane King_10143994
    Diane King_10143994 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Employees -> Select an employee -> Pay set up -> Superannuation accounts -> Join date. What date have you entered?  I'm thinking if the date entered hasn't occurred yet, the super guarantee won't be deducted? Worth a try?
  • Karleen Luximon
    Karleen Luximon Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2019
    Excellent, i think this has fixed the issue. Also, for future reference, edit re-enter hrs worked on payrun to update super amount. Thank you everyone
  • Kris_Williams
    edited July 2019
    Well done Dianne, good thinking
  • kevin yeong
    kevin yeong Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2019
    Hi i have been doing some testing and following the steps here and just wondering is an amount of SG supposed to be calculated here for me ?

I have added the employee fund under their pay times tab as well as having their date set to 30/06/2019 (end of last financial year) 

How will i know if its correctly working. I ave not finalised the payrun as of yet. 

• Diane King_10143994
    Diane King_10143994 Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2019
    Hi Kevin, you can 'finish pay run' to check and revert the pay run to draft if you need to amend anything. I hope this helps. 
  • Kris_Williams
    edited August 2019
    Is it possible to process pays in Reckon One and submit STP files if I haven’t got super details. Am I able to enter the super details when available and adjust the processed pays? I’m not using the export super feature, still going to pay through the clearing house
  • Neil Lawley
    Neil Lawley Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2019
    New to Reckon One. Is there a way to have the SGL calculate (or manually enter) on pays where the $450 threshold is not reached?

• Gu John
    Gu John Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2019
    Hi Magdy, just wondering if your super amount does appear, I have same issue like you. I have tried Diane's steps , but not working for me , still zero.
    could you please help ? thanks
  • Gu John
    edited October 2019
    Hi Diane, it doesn't work for me, anyone knows Melissa mention "monthly tab" tick
  • Gu John
    edited October 2019
    Hi Diane, it doesn't work for me, anyone knows Melissa mention "monthly tab" tick
  • Rob_10334611
    Rob_10334611 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2019
    Hi All,
    To fix the superanuation.
    Go to Administration at the top right, Settings, In Payroll Settings - Pay Items, Super Guarantee, Under Pay items included tick Ordinary & Annual leave then up to top right - Save & close. You will have to go back to amend past posted pay runs to fix.