**RESOLVED** Reckon One - Transactions not saving (2 April 2020)

Options
Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
Hi everyone,
We are currently investigating an issue affecting the creation and saving of transactions in Reckon One.

You may encounter various error messages when attempting to do so and this affects both Reckon One AU and NZ at this stage.

We are investigating this at the highest priority and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused at the moment.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• donna oliver
    donna oliver Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    Options
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Trying to FINISH a draft payrun in RECKON one. Hi there, I have a payrun at DRAFT status in Reckon One. I am trying to FINISH the payrun and I cannot get to the finished point. There may have been a RECORD LOCK but I couldn't see the detail of it. How do I FINISH my payrun ?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Donna,
    We're investigating some issues which is affecting the ability to finish pay runs, save invoices and other transactions at the moment (see info above).

Apologies for the hassle. More updates to follow so stay tuned.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    You should notice a big improvement in Reckon One performance now and your transactions should be functioning normally again.

We're still doing a bit of testing but things are looking good. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience its caused and thank you all for your patience.