Reckon One UPDATE (24 May 2018)

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,252 Community Manager Community Manager
edited August 2020 in Reckon One
Hi all,

The Reckon One team have delivered a new update this morning which brings in a number of enhancements including the introduction of 'Allowance Types' in preparation of Single Touch Payroll (STP), and also stamps out several bugs.

Check out some of the new functionality this update brings in below;

ALLOWANCE TYPE FOR SINGLE TOUCH PAYROLL
As part of Single Touch Payroll (STP) you are required to select an allowance type for each allowance that will be submitted to the ATO. In preparation for the release of Single Touch Payroll, we have added a new allowance type field, which you can now set for your items ahead of the full STP release.

DUE DATE COLUMN FOR BILLS & INVOICES
A due date column has been added to the invoice and bill list pages.

TAX CODE EXEMPTION REPORT HAS BEEN MOVED TO TAX REPORTS GROUP
Based on feedback from users, we have moved the Tax Exemption Report from the 'Lists' report category to the 'Tax' report category.

Please note:
The terminology for each region differs.
  • AU region, the Tax code exemption report is now located under the 'Tax' report category.
  • NZ region, the GST code exemption report is now located under the 'Tax' report category.
  • UK region, the VAT code exemption report is now located under the 'VAT' report category.
RECKON ONE TUTORIAL VIDEOS
Did you know that we have a YouTube playlist of Reckon One How-To/tutorial videos that can assist you through various tasks? You can now access the playlist directly from within Reckon One by clicking the Help icon in the top right corner and selecting the 'How-to tutorial videos' link

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Charlie Li_9672208
    Charlie Li_9672208 Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2018
    Hi, would the update create the issue in terms of not able to launch Reckon One? I cannot launch it since this morning and my last launch was yesterday.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,252 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2018
    Hi Charlie,
    No, this update is seamless and has had no impact on Reckon One launch. 
    What's happening specifically? Are you unable to login at all or is the problem when you try to open the Reckon One book? Does the same issue occur if you test on a different browser?

Are you encountering any error messages?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Charlie Li_9672208
    edited May 2018
    Hi Rav, thank you for your quick response. 
    The problem was I could not load the Reckon One page (Reckon One book) after I log in the Reckon Portal.
    I have tested it on different browsers across both desktop and mobile.

• Rav
    edited May 2018
    Thanks for getting back to me,
    Can you please check out this KB and in particular, the solution listed in step 1 with slight alteration, remove everything in the URL after the word 'Core' 

HTTP ERROR 504 when loading an Account Enquiry Report, and unable to load Reckon One book

• Charlie Li_9672208
    edited May 2018
    It works, thanks a lot.