Reckon One Upgrade 03/09/2014

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • (Edited)
Reckon One Upgrade. 
Wednesday, 3rd September 2014

From: 11:59 pm -  02:00 am (AEST) Thursday, 4th September

Please be aware that we will be performing some system upgrades on Reckon One. This will not have any affect on Reckon Accounts Hosted. As mentioned above you will not be able to access Reckon One from 11:59PM tonight to 2 am Thursday (04/09/2014) AEST.

The timing has been chosen to limit impact on users. We apologise if any inconvenience is caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of ARC BookKeeping

ARC BookKeeping, Accredited Partner

• 6,344 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
SO.... any indication as to what parts are being upgraded?
Photo of Kay Smart, Accredited Consultant

Kay Smart, Accredited Consultant, Accredited Partner

• 2,052 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Hi Angie

We don't have Reckon One in New Zealand yet. 
Photo of ARC BookKeeping

ARC BookKeeping, Accredited Partner

• 6,344 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I know.... I was just curious to what was being upgraded...& I am sure that current Reckon One users would also want to know...
Photo of Scott

Scott, Employee

• 2,518 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Hi Angie & Kay,

The maintenance that is happening tonight is due to a new update/release of the Reckon One provisioning application. This update/release won't introduce new functionality within the Reckon One application. The following update/release however (currently scheduled for next week), is for the Reckon One application & that update/release will include the "Time & Expense" module, as well as new reports for Reckon One users who have the "Invoicing" module (e.g. ageing reports, unpaid invoices report, unpaid bills report... & more). Further news on that release will come once the current Reckon One provisioning update/release has been completed & the following Reckon One application update/release date has been confirmed.

In regards to the New Zealand Reckon One release, I am unaware of the release date, however, it's currently scheduled as the subsequent update/release for the two that I have mentioned above.

Regards,

Scott.

(Edited)
Photo of Stephanie

Stephanie

• 314 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Do we know when this week the application update is happening?

Will it fix the import transactions issue and the bank reconciliation issue?
(Edited)