Reckon One - Uploading QIF

Rachel Zhong
Rachel Zhong Member Posts: 10
edited May 2019 in Reckon One
I am using Reckon One - online accounting. I got the same problem, can't upload my statement. Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Problems with import and conversion of QIF files.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Rachel,

The Dev team are investigating this at the moment, I'll update you with more info as soon as I can.

Thanks
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Rachel,

This issue looks to have been resolved yesterday afternoon.

Can you please try again and let me know if you encounter any further issues with uploading your file with Reckon One?

Thanks
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Cris Ruhr
    Cris Ruhr Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2016
    I have have just email to support, as this issue has not yet been resolved as I also am unable to import transactions from my Bank.  The circle twirls for 30 seconds and then disappears, I see nothing on the screen.  I urgently need to upload the transactions for two accounts by end of year.
  • TeaganHayse
    TeaganHayse Member Posts: 26 ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Rav
    I am having this issue today (20/12/16) no many how many times i try even with different books. I have to get this fixed ASAP!!!!
  • Rav
    edited February 2017
    Hi folks,

We're aware that there may be intermittent issues with uploading QIF files with Reckon One.

The root cause of this issue is being investigated and I will update you all as soon as I receive further information on this.

At this stage, it looks to be that the upload process itself is working however at a degraded/slower level which is causing the browser to time out before the server can complete processing the file.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience and frustration caused.

• Rav
    edited February 2017
    Hi folks,

We're aware that there may be intermittent issues with uploading QIF files with Reckon One.

The root cause of this issue is being investigated and I will update you all as soon as I receive further information on this.

At this stage, it looks to be that the upload process itself is working however at a degraded/slower level which is causing the browser to time out before the server can complete processing the file.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience and frustration caused.

• Steph Luck_8206927
    Steph Luck_8206927 Member Posts: 30
    edited February 2017
    Hey Rav, do we have a timeframe on when this is likely to be fixed?
  • Rav
    edited December 2016
    Hi Steph,

Unfortunately I don't have a firm timeframe at this stage however the team will be working into the night on this issue. 

They're making progress but at this stage the issue remains as intermittent.

I'll update you all as soon as I receive further info.

Apologies again for the hassle and thank you all for your patience while we work this out.

Cheers
    Rav

• Cris Ruhr
    edited December 2016
    Rav, any update on this?

• Rav
    edited December 2016
    Hi Cris and everyone,

The team worked very late into the night on this issue. They're hopeful the underlying root cause has been identified. At this point in time, a temporary fix has been implemented and some early internal testing shows it's working well in the interim.

Can you please test it out today when you've got a chance and let me know if it's working for you or you're still continuing to have difficulty

Cheers
    Rav

• Steph Luck_8206927
    edited December 2016
    Working! Thanks guys!
  • TeaganHayse
    TeaganHayse Member Posts: 26 ✭✭
    edited December 2016

Working thanks. Great effort this close to Christmas.

Have a great Christmas and fantastic New Year

• Cris Ruhr
    edited December 2016
    Thanks Rav, working again! :-)  Merry Christmas

• Nicole Ruigrok
    Nicole Ruigrok Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2017
    Is anybody still experiencing this problem?  I was unable to upload a QIF this morning.  Tried again now (9.30pm) and still no luck.
  • Steph Luck_8206927
    edited January 2017
    Rav, Nicole is right.... it's not working here either. qif or csv.

• Nicole Ruigrok
    edited January 2017
    Still having trouble now Steph
  • Nitesh Sharma
    Nitesh Sharma Reckon Staff Posts: 13 Reckon Staff
    edited January 2017
    Hi Nicole,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The issue has been reported and we are still looking into it.

We'll let you know if got any updates further.

Regards,

Nitesh Sharma
  • Steve_8601599
    Steve_8601599 Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2017
    I have the same problem with QIF and CSV files.  I've reported the problem on Tue (3 Jan) and followed up the day after, however there is still no resolution.
  • Rav
    edited January 2017
    Apologies Steve, We've reported this through to our development team who are looking into it ASAP. I'm really sorry for all the hassle! We'll keep you posted on this thread with further developments as they come to hand. Cheers Rav

• Nitesh Sharma
    edited January 2017
    Hi Steve,

The issue has been resolved by the development team.Please try it again and let us know if got any further trouble.

Regards,

Nitesh Sharma
  • Steve_8601599
    Steve_8601599 Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2017
    Hi Nitesh,

I've successfully uploaded the QIF files into both our accounts in ReckonOne.

Thank you to your and your team for resolving this issue.

Regards

Steve
  • Nitesh Sharma
    edited January 2017
    Hi Steve.

Good to hear that it worked.

Once again thanks for reaching out to us.

Regards,

NItesh Sharma
  • Nicole Ruigrok
    edited January 2017
    Mine is working now too.. thankyou
  • Krystal Turnbull_8893982
    Krystal Turnbull_8893982 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2017
    Anyone else having problems with this today 15/01/2017?
  • Steph Luck_8206927
    edited January 2017
    Yes! I'm having trouble today as well.
  • Accounts SAFE Hedland
    Accounts SAFE Hedland Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2017
    Yes - have not been able to upload yesterday or today. Have tried both qif and csv and no luck with either

• Kay Smart, Accredited Consultant
    Kay Smart, Accredited Consultant Member Posts: 49
    edited January 2017
    Yes I've been unable to upload for the last two days

• Naomi Kohler
    Naomi Kohler Member Posts: 15
    edited May 2019
    Hi R1, just wondering what is being done to resolve this manual uploading problem.  Also I am finding when uploading a large file ie up to 50 transactions the program is only uploading part of the file, so I am having to split the file to upload in instalments, why is this so?  Disappointed the uploads can handle a couple at a time, say 6 months worth of transactions for a small business.

• Rav
    edited February 2017
    Hi everyone,

As a few of you have already mentioned we're having some issues again with the QIF upload function with Reckon One. 

Unfortunately, I don't have any new word on an ETA just yet, but the team is is looking into this in particular the recurring nature of the problem.

I'm really sorry for the hassle everyone, I'll keep you updated as soon as I receive further news on this.

edited January 2017
    I upload more than 200 transactions a month.  Sometimes they all load and sometimes only some.  I have found that if I log off and back on they are often all there,
  • Naomi Kohler
    Naomi Kohler Member Posts: 15
    edited January 2017
    OK I will try that again when manual upload are operating again. Thanks
  • Rav
    edited February 2017
    Hi again folks,

I've just heard back and the issue should hopefully be resolved now.

Can you please give it a go and let me know if you continue to have any issues?

I'd recommend logging out and then back in first.

Cheers
    Rav

edited February 2017
    Hi Rav
    Seems to be working - however only part of my transactions appeared to be imported.  Logged out and back in and they are all there.  This happens on a regular basis.

Thanks
  • Rav
    edited January 2017
    Thanks for getting back to me Kay and glad it's now working for you.

In regard to the issue you've highlighted, it has been reported and the team will be looking into addressing & resolving it with a future Reckon One update.

Cheers,
    Rav

• Nicole Ruigrok
    edited February 2017
    Unfortunately I'm having this same issue uploading a QIF today!
  • Juergen Zimmermann
    Juergen Zimmermann Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2017
    I am having the same issue as well. Very frustrating if something that was working well does not work anymore
  • Steph Luck_8206927
    edited February 2017

What is going on with this guys? Again, it's not working for csv's or qifs.

• Rav
    edited February 2017
    Hi everyone,

Sincere apologies again for the hassle this has caused, we're looking into it as we speak.

I'll update the thread shortly with more info as soon as it becomes available.

Thank you all for your patience so far

Rav

• Rav
    edited February 2017
    Hi again folks,

For those who have reported issues with QIF or CSV uploads yesterday, can you please try again when you have a chance and let me know if you have any further difficulty?

Thanks
    Rav

• Juergen Zimmermann
    Juergen Zimmermann Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2017
    Thanks and its working now again. Juergen