Reckon Personal Plus 2015 shutdown.

Darrell Ward
Darrell Ward Member Posts: 3
In Investments when I click on the tranactions tab, the program closes down.. Error Code 7372. Hopw can I fix this?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Darrell,

Welcome to the Community

How long has this issue been occurring for you? Is it a constant issue when performing that specific action or intermittent?

Which operating system are you using?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Darrell Ward
    edited February 2017
    Hi Rav
    The issue has been occurring since I downloaded Personal Plus 2015 onto a new computer last week. It had not been an issue on the previous machine.
    It is a constant issue currently.  Using Windows 10.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for getting back to me Darrell,

Please check out these two KB articles -

This first KB doesn't specifically relate to the error code you are seeing however the overall principle applies and hopefully assists - 
    http://kb.reckon.com.au//issue_view.asp?ID=3157

The second KB relates to best practices for Reckon Accounts Personal and Windows 10.
    Please note, Reckon Accounts Personal 2016 is currently the only version compatible with Windows 10.
    http://kb.reckon.com.au//issue_view.asp?ID=5472

Let me know how you get on

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Darrell Ward
    edited October 2016
    Thanks Rav
    I followed the process suggested by the first KB - this made no difference - crashed (error 7370).
    How do I get to the "UAC" referred to in the second KB?
    Thanks.