Reckon Personal + won't open in W10 today

Lorna_9726998
Lorna_9726998 Member Posts: 10
edited September 2019 in Personal Plus and Home & Business
Is there a problem with Reckon Personal Plus? It won't open. I've reinstalled and still won't open in Windows 10 which I t believe might have installed some updates today.  A Reckon window opens briefly (too quick to capture) and then disappears with no further action - I haven't yet been given the opportunity to re-input my installation key

Comments

• Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 473 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019
    Hi Lorna, what version of Personal Plus are you using please?
    Regards, Robyn K
  • Lorna_9726998
    edited July 2018

• Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 473 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019
    Lorna when you reinstalled did you perform a clean uninstall and have your virus protection disabled?
    If not there are articles to help you do that.
    Regards, Robyn K
  • Lorna_9726998
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Robyn.  I didn't do this so I will do this and report back.  Thanks for your assistance.
  • Lorna_9726998
    edited September 2019
    Well done Robyn.  Thank you so much.  Not wanted I wanted to do today but at least it's working again.  I am very grateful.   Lorna
  • Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    edited July 2018
    Glad you got it sorted Lorna
  • Charlene Carpenter
    Charlene Carpenter Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    I cannot get my Personal range 2019 to open, I have to click so many, many times to get it to work. I don't want to uninstall and reinstall, I am not sure where I put the download or if I still have it. What else can I do, please help. 

• Lorna_9726998
    edited February 2019
    Charlene, when this happened to me, the only solution that worked was an uninstall and reinstall, but the worst was that I had to go back to my last backup.  Painful but it worked.  Good luck with an easier solution.  Lorna
  • Charlene Carpenter
    Charlene Carpenter Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    Hi Lorna
    Thank you for your reply, yes I had to unistall and reinstall. It seems to be working better now. Thank you again. Regards Charlene