Reckon Accounts Plus 2014 - Printer Error 30

Options
Barry Lloyd
Barry Lloyd Member Posts: 1
edited January 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
We have recently upgraded from QB 2012-13 to Reckon Accounts Plus 2014. We could never get the PDF converter or email invoices functions to work with QB 2012-13, so were hoping the upgrade would help. It has NOT. I have tried implementing all advice in of the technical articles I can find, for both versions, but NOTHING WORKS. I have spent hours on this. I am extremely FRUSTRATED. I am looking for assistance ASAP!!

Comments

• Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 542 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options

Barry look up 'help' PDF Files>e-mail troubleshooting

It looks like email and PDF is only available in Reckon Accounts Pro and abpove

• Charley
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Kevin, that's what I thought as well, but that's what the HELP file says
  • Charley
    edited January 2020
    Options
    The HELP file in my Enterprise says that PDF and email is only available in Reckon Pro and above
  • Dan Fardon
    Dan Fardon Member Posts: 41
    edited February 2017
    Options

Firstly,  I never print a Reckon Report directly from Reckon, because I prefer to use my own Report layouts and formatting, and have been doing this since 1997 when I first started using Quicken.

Instead, I a) copy the Reckon Report into Excel, b) in Excel, rearrange the data and reformat it and create supplementary Pivot Tables, charts, and Check Sums, c) copy from Reckon and paste into Excel any Account Balance Tables I want in my Report, and insert Check Sums for them, and either c) print the Excel Report, Charts etc. using my normal printer settings, or d) copy the Excel Report, Charts etc. into Word and format the Table using Word's formatting. I can then print the Report from within Word using my normal printer settings, or save it as a pdf from within Word.

Also, I design all of my Reports to look attractive but minimise printer ink usage, thus no shading.

Dan Fardon 

• Charley
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Kevin, time for a Stella
  • Charley
    edited January 2020
    Options
    LOL Kevin can understand your worry; Stella Artois, Belgian Beer, best beer makers in the world. Grandfather was a Vlamingh so I'm slightly biased.
  • Charley
    edited December 2016
    Options

Kevin, we're not back in 2010-11. Reckon has changed since then and when I first got QBW Plus it was great but lately Reckon has been leaving things off. Plus now integrates with Word and Excel but not with Outlook so I think that email capacity is not there

http://estore.reckon.com.au/74/24/Accounts-Plus/more

Check the later ones as well, WRONG now?? :-)

• Charley
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Kev, me too since 94-95, and agree that it's the Office link but it don't seem doing what it's told now.