Reckon Plus trial version to purchasing on line do i need to download again

Tracy Sheldrick
Tracy Sheldrick Member Posts: 6
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Tracy, great to hear you're looking at the the full version, I assume you liked what you see?

You'll need to re-download the file and use the IKC you are provided at purchase. I'd suggest making a backup of the datafile you are using on the trial and save it to a location you are familiar with. Once you reinstall and use your full version IKC you will be able to open the datafile you were using previously on the trial.

Let me know how you go! 
  • Tracy Sheldrick
    edited February 2017
    We had a lot problems with the download of the trial version, what is the IKC, I would like to buy the software package but i cannot find anyone in Sydney with the software in stock??
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Hey Tracy, Officeworks may have it. Best thing to do is give our customer service team a call on 1800 RECKON. They can finalise the purchase and organise a CD to be sent to you. This way you can keep using the trial until the full version arrives.

P.S. IKC is the Install Key Code, in other words your product license code.
  • Tracy Sheldrick
    edited January 2015
    I need to use components with banking that are not available with the trial version... I will try and download and see how it goes...
  • Tracy Sheldrick
    edited January 2015
    When purchasing online, when click on send disk, do i get to download as well
  • Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2016

Hi Tracy,

You shouldn't need to download again.

Just uninstall what you have and then reinstall using the new installation key.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (Sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Mirko
    edited November 2015
    My oversight, mixed up Reinstall with re-download. Cheers Sally!