Reckon Portal rollout & Reckon One outage - 24 May 2017

• Article
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Hi everyone,

We're really excited to give you a further update on the Reckon One portal. Following last week's postponement, our teams have been hard at work and we're ready to go live on Thursday 25 May 2017!

The new Portal will make it easier to manage your Reckon One book, profile, settings and much more!

The teams will be hard at work bringing this to you starting Wednesday 24 May 2017 and as this is a major update, there are two stages to the rollout with varying levels of impact to Reckon One services so please take note of the details below.

STAGE 1
An outage with limited provisioning access will start on Wednesday 24 May 2017 from:

Australia: 3:00pm - 8:00pm (AEST)
New Zealand: 5:00pm - 10:00pm (AEST)
United Kingdom: 6:00am - 11:00am (BST)

You can still log in and continue working on your Reckon One books during this time, however, you will not be able to upgrade/downgrade book modules, purchase new books or access the Control Panel on Provisioning in this period. 
Signing up as a new Reckon One user will also not be available however if you're interested in giving Reckon One a go and are unable to sign up during this period, simply pop in your details HERE and we'll be in touch first thing on Thursday.

STAGE 2 
A full outage to all Reckon One services will begin at the following times starting on Wednesday 24 May 2017 -

Australia: 8:00pm - 4:00am (AEST)
New Zealand: 10:00pm - 6:00am (NZST)
United Kingdom: 11:00am - 7:00pm (BST)

You will not be able to log in & access your Reckon One books during this time.
We strongly advise Reckon One users to log off the system before the Stage 2 full outage times listed above.

The Reckon One mobile app will also be unavailable during this period.

We're expecting to have everything wrapped up as soon as we can and if anything changes in regard to any of the timeframes listed above we'll let you know with further updates right here.

We're aiming to keep this major update as short as possible so that you'll be back up and running in no time to explore all the benefits the new Reckon One Portal has to offer.

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused during this. If you have any questions, please let us know.

LATEST UPDATE ON THIS THREAD HERE
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,522 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
  • Happy

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Tuhin Kapadia

Tuhin Kapadia

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Unable to login since last 20mins starting from 10am, 27th May 2017, have entered login info and nothing happens.
(Edited)
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Tuhin,

Can you please refresh the portal page and try again? Does the same thing occur when using a different browser?
Photo of Geoff Bryant

Geoff Bryant

• 804 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I still have no access to the mobile app after installing the new update 3.5 restarting phone and trying different combinations of username. Some assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Geoff,

Are you using your PIN or password to login? I believe you will need to use your full login password in this release to login.

Failing that, what is happening when you try to login? Any error messages?
Photo of Geoff Bryant

Geoff Bryant

• 804 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

I am using my password and I get an error msg saying There was an error, please try again. If the problem persists please contact support. (404 Not Found)

that is the msg I get

Photo of Rachel

Rachel

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can't access my Reckon One account since update.

Hi, Is anyone else having trouble accessing their Reckon One books, I haven't been able to access my RO account since the update on Thursday, I have contacted them and they are working on it but three days without it is getting ridiculous, any suggestions of what more I can do, needless to say my work is piling up
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Really sorry to hear that Rachel,

What is happening specifically in your instance when attempting to access your book?
Photo of Rachel

Rachel

Hello Rav
Thank you for your response, when I log in I have the menu down the left and then the rest of the screen is as shown in the picture attached, it shows my company name top left and my name as administrator, I tried changing passwords etc
Photo of Brad Monaghan

Brad Monaghan

• 252 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
same as me
Photo of Rachel

Rachel

Very frustrating, I haven't be able to access my books since last Wednesday, even the app is showing 'no books'
(Edited)
Photo of Brad Monaghan

Brad Monaghan

Thursday for me. The thing is, when it is all back up and running there will be hundreds, if not thousands of businesses that will have suffered and all will be forgotten until the next time something like this happens.
Photo of Dominique

Dominique

• 60 Points
Lost books and spent too much time on this with no reasonable response from four calls to Reckon. Very poor and with no end in sight. Let us know what is happening please.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi guys,
I'm really sorry about this, I definitely understand how frustrating this is for you especially since it's been a while without access now for some of you.

Our Portal team is aware of the issue you're experiencing and they're working through this to formulate a solution and we're trying to do everything we can to put it right.

Thank you so much for your patience everyone, I know you're doing it tough right now. As soon as I have further information on this I'll let you know right here.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Brad Monaghan - I've received confirmation that your book issue is resolved and access is available.

Rachel - In regard to your issue.. unfortunately I can't see your user name from your screenshot but can I just ask if you are signing in with your s*****(space)c********* user name to access Reckon One? The team have looked into this and can see books available for access under the above user name.
Photo of Brad Monaghan

Brad Monaghan

Thanks for the update Rav,
I have checked and it is working.
Photo of Rachel

Rachel

Hello Rav, I am signing in with my user name however under the old format there was no space between the two words, have just logged in with a space and success!! 
Photo of tj

tj

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
intermittent Out age continuing ...When thats going to end ?
if i check reports or some time inbetween ,page getting following error --"This site can’t be reached
app.reckonone.com’s server DNS address could not be found"
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN.
upsetting me and my accountant.Disturbing upgrade...
Photo of tj

tj

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Photo of Steph Luck

Steph Luck

• 530 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav, to add to the list.... I have just been contact by a client because she can't add any transactions to her bank account. The 'actions' option is gone from all banking screens. Under both her log in, and when I log into her book as well. Thanks.
(Edited)
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Thank you Steph, appreciate the report.
Photo of Chris

Chris

• 170 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav,
FWIW, despite my account saying the invoicing module was 'active' I went through the edit process to re-add it (was charged $11NZD) but there are still no options to add a new invoice.  In case it is relevant, I have three books on my account but only one of them has the invoice option (which is not working).
Cheers
Chris
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Thanks Chris, I'm taking back these back to the team as well. Appreciate it.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi everyone,

There are a couple that the teams are currently working on -
  • The inability to perform certain actions within a Reckon One book eg. add invoices, add bills, receive payments etc.
  • Receiving a "Application has encountered an unknown error" message when attempting to open a Reckon One book. This issue is not widespread and appears to be affecting a small number of users only.
I'm going to close this particular thread as its got a tad messy and interspersed with some users whose issues are solved and others not.
All further updates on issues specific to the Reckon Portal will be made here -
RECKON PORTAL ISSUES - CURRENT STATUS

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.