Reckon Portal - STP

Gurpreet Singh
Gurpreet Singh Member Posts: 2
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi i have set up a new account in portal reckon for single touch payroll not knowing i could use my existing Reckon Account hosted username to log in. and the company was added to the portal in new account created.  is there a way we can delete the new account or the entity from the new account so we can add the entity in the reckon portal using the reckon account hosted username as i am getting the error as failed to create subscription. the error may be caused by the same entity is added to the new account created. Kind Regards Garry 

Comments

• Mark_7931749
    Mark_7931749 Member Posts: 33
    edited July 2020

Hi, was there a solution to this problem as I have a similar situation?
    Thanks Mark
  • Natasha Brooks
    Natasha Brooks Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2019
    Did you guys work this issue out as I have same issue.
  • Mark_7931749
    edited July 2020
    Yes Rav was able to get mine corrected as i had not done an STP run at the time it wasn't too involved.  If you have done a run than I think they need more paperwork?
    I think there was another 'feed' somewhere similiar that had more on it too.

• Mark_7931749
    edited July 2020
    I think the below is a similar situation??? If you type this into the search bar it will give you some more info that maybe helpful hopefully
    "I have just downloaded reckon one touch payroll app and have accidentally saved the wrong company and now cannot change"
  • Natasha Brooks
    Natasha Brooks Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2019
    Great thank you Mark.  No we haven't done an STP run yet.  Just getting ready for next week.