Reckon premier 2014 is not producing ABA file history or ABA file preview

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Solved
Reckon Premier 2014 is not producing ABA file history or ABA file preview.  It is not a matter of re-creating the payroll.  Every time we do a payroll we cannot preview the ABA and there is no history either.
Photo of sertrans1@bigpond.com

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Kelly Day, Accredited Partner

Kelly Day, Accredited Partner, Accredited Partner

• 2,064 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Does the Company Name of the datafile have any symbols in _+\#@! etc?  Any symbols will negate the ABA file creation  - Go to Drop Down > Company > Company Information > Remove any symbols in company name in all fields

Hope that resolves your issue
The company info is correct. I can create the ABA file and import to the bank without any trouble.  I just do not have any ABA history, nor can I preview the ABA file. Bev B.
Is this for Payroll or for the Suppliers, would you be happy to have the history from an integrated solution it will not be part of Reckon Premier. this will be a separate application but real time
It is for payroll.  I did not have any trouble with Reckon premier 2013.
Photo of Ifti

Ifti, Product Owner

• 6,616 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi all,

Thank you for your posts.

Please see if below steps fix the issue:

To me, it's permission related. Hence you can't view any prior ones. 
  1. Give all required users full access to below folders:
    C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Reckon Accounts 2014\HtmPages
    C:\ProgramData\Reckon\Reckon Accounts 2014\Accounts Enterprise 2014

2. You might have to run Premier 2014 as Administrator by right clicking on the icon and select "Run As Admin".

Let me know how it goes.

Thank you.

Ifti
Photo of Teuta Bennett

Teuta Bennett

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am able to view the ABA history or preview for Payroll, but unable to view or print the ABA history or preview for supplier payments. The Systems Administrator has performed your recommended solution, however this has not solved the problem. The problem did not exist in the previous version.

Kind regards
Tique
Photo of Ifti

Ifti, Product Owner

• 6,616 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
HI Teuta,

Thank you for your post.

I'd request you to contact the Support department and have someone look into this matter for you to see if there's anything else contributing to this issue.

Thank you.

Ifti

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.