Reckon Premier Edition 2014 - emailing invoices now not happening

Scullys Transport
Scullys Transport Member Posts: 2
We have Reckon Premier Edition 2014 and run it on a Windows 2012 R12 server with Outlook  2013. Suddenly it has stopped converting our invoices and statements to PDF so we can email our clients direct from Reckon. Our IT people did all updates after it stopped working in case this was the issue but still same problem. We get a pop up window  saying "Could not print to printer. Check your printer selection. Printing may have been canceled from another program." As we are on a server I cannot download any other prgrams that may solve the issue. I have uninstalled the Reckon PDF converter but no luck either. Any ideas??!!

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    There used to be a problem with the Reckon converter in the printers folder but you would have to look it up, it’s a very frustrating problem and I can sympathise. I have a similar thing happening with Reckon 2016. I do an invoice, click email, it goes to Outlook but doesn’t send, changes from italics but stays there. I have to forward it to be able to send.
  • brian_7664759
    brian_7664759 Member Posts: 50
    edited January 2020
    i too had the same problem as you and critter and the only way I could get it fixed was to change to gmail.
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi All

this may help, I say may!!!

http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=4502
  • Scullys Transport
    Scullys Transport Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Thank you so much Kiwibooks! this worked and problem solved :) Looks like when our PDF program updated it may have changed something, our IT people followed your link and it is now sorted